Selected by the readers of the Colorado Springs Business Journal as the Best IT Consulting Company 8 out of the last 10 years. We have a fun, collaborative culture that is customer focused. If you’re ready to grow and willing to do the work necessary to advance, we have a path to help you become a Senior Network/System Administrator. Check us out.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled help desk support professional with the drive and determination to help us support our client base. This position reports to our Service Desk Manager. We are looking for an individual who is a problem-solver and has a proven track record of working within a team environment to successfully address challenging network computing issues, and is accustomed to leveraging technical training opportunities to improve their skills. If you have the experience and the desire, we’d like to talk to you.
Our help desk support professionals are responsible for maintaining user up time and improving their computing experiences through proactive remote monitoring, maintenance and problem identification and resolution activities, as well as growing and developing the organization’s perception with existing customers through exceptional customer service. Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies and management and maintenance processes. This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable customer service.
This position will include identifying hardware, network and service problems and working within a structured problem management and resolution process to resolve them within established SLAs, and involves working with other resources and vendors to deliver effective support services. Responsibilities include identifying, documenting and troubleshooting customer network and computing issues to resolution and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Job duties include utilizing our remote monitoring and management (RMM) and professional services automation (PSA) solutions along with other service-specific tools and technologies to deliver remote network environment support services and update service request information, answer technical support calls, and collaborate and work with other staff and vendor support resources to resolve issues. Overall relationship management and the ability to coordinate required resources to respond to complex IT requirements are desired. Other requirements include participating in ongoing training and attainment of manufacturer certifications, developing and maintaining relationships with user and vendor contacts, and providing regular status updates on issues to management in a timely manner.
Minimum Skills Required:
- 7+ years NOC/ helpdesk experience
- A+, Net+, Security+, MCSA 2008/2012, CCNA Certifications
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate
- Passion for continuing education
- Experience with Dell, Cisco and SonicWALL, Apple technologies
- Experience with ConnectWise PSA, and LabTech RMM a plus
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Background check and drug screen required
- Reliable transportation
This Position Entails:
- Troubleshooting network, equipment and service-related problems with remote control technologies
- Analyzing remote monitoring reports to identify capacity and performance issues and resolve them
- Accurate documentation of all activities conducted
- The ability to manage, maintain, troubleshoot and support our users’ networks, equipment, software and services
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
The Successful Candidate must be:
- Professional and articulate
- Self-motivated and accountable
- Technically proficient
- A relationship builder
- A problem solver
Benefits include group medical/dental/life insurance, 401k, paid holidays and personal time.
To apply for this position please upload a cover letter, current resume and salary history all in word.doc form. Inquiries and materials will be held in the strictest confidence. All applicants will receive a reply, no calls please. Amnet is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Veteran/Disabled.