What’s the most beneficial component of the cloud? Given its novelty, it may seem impulsive or even dangerous to entrust your sensitive data to the cloud. However, if configured correctly and with the proper security, cloud services from Amnet can provide your company with an optimal backup solution.
Traditional Cloud solutions present a number of risks and issues for small to medium-sized businesses, including:
- Conventional tape storage can’t keep up with the exorbitant amount of data used by companies today.
- Regular onsite storage is treated as a capital expenditure, whereas a cloud solution is operational, a much easier expenditure to budget, gain approval for, and manage.
- The costs associated with data loss are simply too great for most businesses to deal with and often result in bankruptcy.
A recent Redmond Magazine Report showed that 75% of surveyed businesses experience tape failure every year; the cloud mitigates this risk by digitally storing your valuable data offsite. What’s more, cloud storage is a perfect way to reduce your IT costs. Data can be backed up directly to the cloud without the risk of data loss, which eliminates the costs and resources associated with on-premise data protection solutions.
Power outages, cyber attacks, hardware issues, and human error are all common occurrences – and when they stop you from getting work done, there are major effects; lost wages, diminished productivity, unhappy clients, and in some cases, legal issues. A cloud Backup solution addresses each and everyone one of these possibilities. With backups of your data and applications in the cloud, you always have secure and easy access to everything you need to continue working and serving clients.
Want the nitty gritty details?
- Backups are performed automatically every 8 hours after the initial scan
- All Microsoft Office 365 user accounts that have been selected will automatically be backed up
- Selected services (Mail, OneDrive, etc.) apply to all seats
- Storage is based in Amazon S3 – UK, Ireland, and Australia
- Each seat has up to 30GB of storage attached to it
- Regardless of which client they are attached to, the partner account handles management
- Users can choose a point in time to restore in the event that the user has been deleted, the data has been corrupted, or there has been a malicious intrusion.
- Users can restore objects to the original user or to a different user
What are you waiting for? With your applications and data stored in the cloud, you always have secure, easy access to backups of your essential resources.
Get in touch with Amnet right away to learn why data backup solutions are an essential part of modern business – reach out to us at email@example.com or (719) 442 . -6683