Colorado Springs Based Amnet Selected as Winner of Colorado Companies to Watch Award
The Colorado Companies to Watch Award honors companies for the critical role they play in Colorado’s community economies. Winning companies represent a broad range of industries and are recognized for:
- Success in the marketplace
- Strong potential for growth
- Quality job creation
- Innovative products and processes
- Powerful economic impact
- Community Enrichment
- Influential philanthropic actions
- Pioneering corporate culture
The 50 companies selected as winners made an astounding impact on Colorado’s economy by collectively providing thousands of jobs and contributing millions of dollars in revenue. To be considered for selection, out of the approximately 1100 nominees, Amnet had to meet the following criteria:
- Be privately held.
- Be a commercial enterprise, not a nonprofit.
- Be past the startup stage.
- Be facing issues of growth, not survival.
- Employ 6 to 99 full-time equivalent W-2 employees, including the owner.
- Have between $750,000 and $50 million in annual revenue.
- Be headquartered in the state of Colorado.
- Have not won this award in the past.
- Demonstrate the intent and capacity to grow based on evidence such as:
- Employee or sales growth
- Exceptional entrepreneurial leadership
- Sustainable competitive advantage
- Other notable factors that showcase the company’s success
Amnet’s CEO, Trevor Dierdorff founded Amnet in 1998 to serve his fellow entrepreneurs by improving and growing their businesses through technology.
Trevor speaks on how proud he and the Amnet team are to have won this prestigious award:
“This award is meaningful because the Amnet team is passionate about technology and working to improve the communities we share. When our clients are more competitive, productive, and profitable, they grow, we grow, and our community benefits. I’m grateful to our team and clients. This award validates that we’re on the right track.”
For more information about the Colorado Companies to Watch Award, visit
To learn more about Amnet visit www.amnet.net.